rice burners!!

they're pretty popular on the west coast. There's a show called "import showoff" that shows these cars at convention grounds. And yes most of the time the cars are all cosmetics and no performance. If you were driving around in LA, where my pernament home is, you'll see that out of every 10 cars there's at least 3 or 4 of those rice rockets. I have to admit when i was younger i had one of those also. It's a trend really, for those high school and early college yrs. Now that i got a bmw i will never go back. puhahahahahaha!!

James
99' 328is