New FL Track Needs Your Help!

Sorry about the erroneous posts!  Gary Lin
FWD:>>>

Dear Motorsports Enthusiast,

We are trying to develop a new road-racing track in Putnam County, Florida,
about 45 miles NW of Daytona. Some of you may have heard of the proposal
already, Lightning Ridge Motorsports Park. If not check out our website,
http://www.LRMPCorp.com.

The track is specifically being built to give you, the club racer, a great
new venue. It will combine a fast, challenging layout that is safe for cars
and motorcycles, novices and experts. This is not a spectator circuit, but
will be built and operated to be "user friendly" to the club racer.

We are well on the way to completing the design of the track, the land is
secured and the funding is in place. We could be operating by January 2001,
but the usual small but vocal group of opponents has surfaced who want to
keep Putnam County as a quiet personal backwater. They have of course said
that you will terrorize the local roads, spill oil and gas everywhere and
generally not be a welcome addition to the business of the County.

We need your help in convincing the County Commissioners that this is not
the case and that the track should be built. You can do this in two ways:

1. Write, call, e-mail, fax the Commissioners to tell them that this track
is needed and that you will be coming to Putnam County to use it. This will
confirm our message that this is a viable development, and that it will
bring racers to spend money in the community. A list of the contact numbers
and addresses of the Commissioners is enclosed.

2. Come to the Commission hearing on May 23rd at 2 pm in the Agricultural
Center, Palatka. This is next to the Fairgrounds that are off Highway 17
just south of 207. Let them see the sort of people who will be brought to
the County, and speak up at the meeting about what services you use, how
much you spend, the controls on the sport and how you conduct yourselves.
Generally how positive this will be for all the citizens of Putnam County.

We are committed to building Lightning Ridge Motorsports Park, and several
other tracks in the future, to serve you the club racer. We see this as a
very important market, and one that is not being properly served at the
moment. Help us to help you. I look forward to seeing you at the Commission
meeting if you can make it, or at Lightning Ridge!

Brian M. Gaines, President
Bob Barnard, Designer

CONTACT INFORMATION FOR COUNTY COMMISSIONERS:
Howard Grisham
RT 2 Box 776
Crescent City, FL 32112
904 698 1080