Riceboys!

I can do nothing but agree with all the posts i have read, It is obvious
just by the number of posts this subject got that it is a touchy area.
Everyone has something to say about it. I beleive it is a absolute joke.
Everytime I see a GEO metro with a type R badge it makes me sick. The worst
is the people who really know nothing and think that there 20lbs spoiler
will make their car faster. I hope this trend will fade out soon. Bmw for
life!

www.riceboypage.com >>>>>>> i think thats the address. This page is the best
when it comes to these riceboys. Anyone who hasnt seen it should. Some of
the cars are so funny you cant help but laugh.

Jason
87' 325is