Advice on 1992 750iL

All,

I apologies in advance for such an open ended inquiry.

I have been looking at the larger BMWs (3 kids and tired of driving a
SUV) for a couple of months and have found a '92 750iL (95000 miles)
that I am strongly considering for purchase.  This could be my first
BMW and I would like to solicit some advice regarding this model.  It
is clean and straight, but will be inspected (again) before I would
purchase it.  Anyway, what I'm interested in is any horror stories/rave
reviews regarding the 750.  I've spent the a couple of hours reading
the digest, but still feel like I'm in need of some personal
experiences with these cars.

I traditionally buy used vehicles since I (and my 4 year old) enjoy
working on them and am not afraid do my own work whenever feasible.

Scott Clark
Advice on 1992 750iL