FS: 97 M3, reduced

Here's the specs...

I bought it this last summer with 27K miles on it.  BMW Certified to 100k
Miles.

97 Model
Currently has 33.6K miles on the meter.
Luxury Package
Cruise Control
Leather
ASC/T
Limited Slip
Power Everything.
Boston Green/Tan interior
Driven very little, only one weekends.
Immaculate.  Paid more than I should have but it was a PERFECT specimen.  No
scratches or dings or anything.
Wheels were refinished when I bought it, so they are perfect.
M Coutour Rims
Bridgstone RE71 Tires
No modifications to the car.
Factory Alarm/keyless entry (not installed, new in box, would take about 15
min to install if you want it.)
euro alarm LED setup.
Interior still smells new.
Garaged all the time.
Always car covered.
Car bra for all trips, so no paint chips
power everything, including seats.
Zymol outside, leather care inside (I think Zymol)
Has Sport package front spoiler (uninstalled)
Slat front grill (can upgrade to mesch for $60)
100,000 mile factory warrenty included

No mods, no track time, weekend driver

$36,500

Need to sell ASAP.