Re: 87 325iS AC

   WHAT doesn't work?The a/c switch?Inside fan?Auxfan in engine
bay?relay?Compress.?clutch?what did dealer say might be wrong or broken?What
happens if you try to turn it on?Do fans turn,relays click.Does compressor
turn on?Is there juice to the relays,etc.?compressor?aux.fan?Does comp.have
oil?Does ANYTHING go on when you hit a/c switch?A little info here may help.
         "RA"