<E36> Free stuff

For sale.

a set of e36 non-sport package springs.  These are the regular springs
that came off my '95 325is w/3x,xxx or so miles.  Free to anyone in the
bay area or $20 + whatever the shipping cost to your place.

e39 5 series rear and side marker lights for sale.  They are original bmw
parts that is just sitting at home.  It's in perfect condition with all
the bulbs.  They are amber in color (not white).  $100 for the entire set
or best offer.

Palm Pilot V.  Brand new, never used.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=321047406
Go and bid on it.

Thanks,

Please e-mail me privately for more information.

James