<m20> steaming again!

Dang, replaced the throttle body preheater gasket back when it blew at M
Day, and now the thing blows again!  I was going to bypass it altogether but
never got around to it.  So this time I limp it, refilling the water, over
to Trak Auto.  Got a 'Help*' 1/8" NPT coupler, use the TB clamps, done!  The
TB runs a whole lot cooler without all that added heat, maybe more of a
difference than intake shielding.  Better check yours, lousy factory part.
;-)

Gary Lin   '88, '85 325is'