<E28> Kit for Getrag 245

I will soon need to "recondition" my Getrag 5 Speed 245 Gearbox which is in
my E28. It has done 130,000 miles.  I think it will just need seals and
bearings, and maybe a couple of baulk rings (syncros).  Does anyone know of
the availability of reconditioning kits for these?  Does such a thing exist,
or do you have to order the parts individually?

P.S. apropos other strings,  the engine has done 170,000 miles and still
only burns half a litre of oil every 6,000 miles, and hasn't had the head
off yet!

Chris Northover, Pukerua Bay, New Zealand