re: Tires for M3 Sedan?

Paul,
I put Yoko AVS Intermediates on my 328i sport when I changed to 17" wheels
last spring, and I've been very happy with them.  Plus, they are very
economical these days.  Only downside is they may be noisier than some of
the newer tires, but haven't bothered me.

Mark
'96 328i Sport  w/ 17" OZ Monte Carlo

Time for new shoes...what do you folks like? I'm running the 17"
M-Contour wheels. Sadly, most of my driving is freeway commuting. I
expect I'll end up with the stock Dunlops again, but it never hurts to
ask the Collective Genuis of the list.

End of bmw-digest V9 #1451