E-24 - 1987 L6 for Sale - 96K miles.

Guys,  I hate to do this but I'm selling my L6.
Here are the details.

1987 BMW L6.  3.5L, Auto transmission.  96K miles, Cirrus Blue over Lotus
White leather.  AC Scnitzer replica wheels from Bekkers, Dunlop Sp8000
tires. This is an L6 so everything you touch in the car is leather.  Leather
doors, leather consoles, leather dash, leather visors and headliner, leather
rear console, etc, etc....Plus Racing Dynamics Pedal set $$$

The leather was just COMPLETELY refinished in Lotus white and is AS NEW.
There are no cracks or splits in any of the uphostery.  I purchased a hide
of Nappa Lotus White leather and had an upholstery shop replace worn panels
in the seats.  This refinishing process took me almost a month to do from
start to finish.

Just replaced Si board and a few instruments.

The car just had a tune up, new rotor, cap, O2 sensor, plugs, wires and ALL
filters including a Hi performance Foam ITG filter for the factory airbox.
Car is mechanically perfect, recent exhaust, and front end rebuild.  AC
Needs recharge, but thats IT!

The car has the rubber ducktail spoiler and LOOKS SHARP!  Turns heads
everywhere.

I also have a complete Racing Dynamics aerodynamic kit that I will throw in
if the price is right.

ALSO, car has a High end auto system, that was tastefully done.  Kenwood
Excelon KDC-X811 (revolving face), Kenwood Excelon 10 disc changer.  300
worth of wire & RCA cables.  MB Quart components all around, JL sub box in
the rear.  (2) Power Acoustic Amps, mounted professionally in an amp rack
with fascia to hide.  Looks very tastefull, $2500 invested in audio alone...

ALSO Avital (Clifford) Avistart 6500, remote start, keyless entry,
etc....installed.

I have about $14,000 invested in this car. so far.  Will be accepting offers
around $9500 to start.  But MUST SELL, so I'll consider anything........

ALSO, extra passenger fender and sunroof... minor rust on current fender.

Body is in very good shape.....

This car has been TASTEFULLY updated, and is every bit a modern
exotic........

Ryan A. Branstetter - Kansas City, MO
(816) 220-9458
ryan@domain.elided