///M badges was pathetic badges

Some of you guys who think badges or re-badged cars is a sin, need to come
spend some time in the country where your cars are produced.  Bring that
same narrow minded opinion and present it to the locals, and see what they
have to tell you.

As for the M police or whatever they are called, come to a local German car
club show and police them, hahaha, see how quick you get tossed.  First off
you will be there all day trying to identify what is what.  Germans do a
very good job hiding what they have done.  While you laughing at his M baged
325 and then he pulls the hood to reveal a V8, then what are you going to
say?  Just don't be so narrow minded guys, I was the same way when I first
came to Germany, 6 years ago.  I have seen so many variations of BMW's it's
unreal.  Remember we are the ones who can't get the badge option on our
cars, is it because we are so concerned with status???

DON'T BE SO WESTERN

'00 528i
http://www.geocities.com/emailmeman/home.html
BMWCCA# 177841