17" BMW E36 / E46 Wheels For Sale

Ok guys, this is the 3rd time I'm putting these for sale.  Everytime I post,
someone offers to take them, but at the last second, decides they can't
afford them, or they won't fit on their car.  The last guy sent me a check,
but he decided he wanted his check back over the weekend when he came into
some financial trouble.

To clarify some things, they will fit ALL E36's, E46's, and Z3's with NO
modifications.  One guy was ready to take them when his excuse became "17"
wheels are too rough for a daily driver" - to that, I said take a look at the
new E46's - they come standard with 17" wheels (on sport package of course) -
contrary to popular rumor, 17" wheels do not necessarily give a
"bone-jarring" ride.  The tire size, as well as the suspension have much more
to do with it.

In any case, to see the wheels, visit:

http://www.netvisionmedia.com/wheels.htm.

I'm asking $775 for all 4 + shipping.  I paid more than that but I just want
to sell them.  They're in perfect condtion.  (Sorry, no tires).

E-mail njcycleguy@domain.elided for more info.  Thanks!

- -Ted
'99 323i/4