RIMS????E30??

I am looking for a nice set of rims for my 87' 325is. I really would like
some 5 spokes. I havent had much luck finding rims. I know Borbet makes a
few, Tsw, BBS. Discount tire direct says they dont have any rims that fit my
car anymore. Tire rack has a few but none I like besides the Borbet type
C's. Could anyone lead me to a dealer that has alot of rims for a E30 325.
Also if you have after market rims on your E30 could you send me pics so I
could get a feel for what is out there or what I might like. Thank you.

Jason
87' 325is