Re: wheel repair in NJ

In a message dated 4/19/00 5:09:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Anyone know of a decent shop for straightening a wheel in North Central
 NJ?  And, has anyone had a good or bad experience with getting wheels
 straightened anywhere?

 I'd hate to spend the money to do this all for naught. >>

I've used The Wheel Collision Center in Bath, PA (near Allentown) several
times....they do great work...better figure on $100 to $150 per wheel,
including paint and clearcoat however...the end result will look like new.
They advertise in the Roundel.

Good luck,

John Weese
BMW CCA #76646