Re: Radiator blown

Jay-
I have a new radiator for your car for $223.75 made in Germany with a 1 year
warranty.

jaymiller@domain.elided wrote:

> I blew a radiator last night on my '95 M3, my question is, on the right side
> of the radiator where the hose meets a large plastic side... do I replace
> the whole radiator or can I buy that black plastic side.
>
> The plastic insert between the hose and the plastic right side of the
> radiator broke off completely while driving. Is there anything else I should
> replace and how much do the part/s cost.
>
> Thank you,
> Jay

- --
Rusty Cullens, Wholesale Parts, Inc., Atlanta, Georgia
OE & OEM Parts for Mercedes, BMW & Porsche, 25% to 75% off Retail.
1-800-741-5252 or AOL Instant Messenger / wholesale26265
We accept Visa, Mastercard & American Express, COD's also.