Tire Rotation

I have a '99 328i with top of the line Michelins. According to BMW I
should not rotate the tires as they will have the best stability and
handling staying where they are for the life of the tire. Should I
rotate them? They have about 10K on them now and seem to be wearing
pretty even (tread depth) except for a little rounding off on the
fronts. I have always rotated but now I'm puzzled >:|

TIA Bill Shafer 1999 328i Black( is it maybe too late with 10K mi?)