Simple MID aka That damn clock...

>Since Daylight savings was not to long ago this question may have already
>came up but, ive been busy and coincedentally been ignoring my bmw digest
>emails.  So i apologize if this is a repeat.  How do i set my damn clock an
>hour forward?!?!  I have tried a many number of button pushing combinations
>and i can't figure it out. I have a 1993 318is, i don't believe it has an
>OBC seeing as it is missing quite a few buttons in that area that i have
>seen in other cars.  I would just check my owners manual, but i don't have
>one...  Any help would be much appreciated.  Since, i don't really have
>time to scour through the digest i would appreciate if you caould send it
>directly to me, thanks alot!

Setting the clock on the E36 Temp/Time display (no OBC or check
control functions whatsoever):

- - With time displayed (as opposed to date), hold down HR/DAT button
(+/- 3 sec) until the colon between the [hour:minute] flashes.

- - Use h/DAT and min/DAT buttons to set hour and minutes, respectively.

- - Press SET button (synchronize with :00 time signal, if you desire)
to complete

- - Note than when in the setting mode, pressing the C/F button will
toggle between 12h/24h (military) time display modes.

The date and memo functions are set in a similar manner.  To set the
date, hold down the HR/DAT button while the date is being displayed.
To set the memo, hold down the MEMO button until the [:00] comes up.
Then choose the minute during each hour when you want the chime to
sound.

Herman