Re: bmw-digest V9 #1434

Stephen,

I installed PBR (used to be Repco) Deluxe's on my '95 M3 quite a while ago,
and have had zero problems other than an infrequent squeal.  The brake dust
is very near zero, and the performance seems just as good as stock.  Note I'm
not an autocrosser or track junkie, but I certainly stomp on the brakes
occasionally.  Ask your favorite BMW expert about how to prevent brake
squeal, and follow his instructions carefully on installation.

Curt Allen

<< From: "Stephen Robinson" <stever@domain.elided>
 Subject: Brake dust is overwhelming on 95 740i with new wheels - help!>>