Michelin Pilot MXX3

I'm trying to find a replacement for the rear tires on my '98 M3 coupe.  The
OE MXX3s are not to be had.  I've still got some tread in the front and a
brand new spare so I'd rather stay with a compatible tire.  The Sports in
back would really screw up the handling w/ the MXX3s still in front.
TireRack suggested that I use the Porsche OE MXX3 which is 255/40ZR17
(rather than the stock 245/40ZR17) but then I'll stay have to find a front
tire later.  Has anyone used these and have you had
any tire rubbing problem?  Any other suggestions?  Otherwise I'm looking at
replacing the whole set.