brake bomb critical inspection

Gentlemen
  The regulator the brake acuumulator "bomb" screws into has a critical
valving mechanism just inside the belly-port.  Often this falls out as the
bomb is replaced.  Use of a regulator missing these parts will damage the
new bomb, the power steering pump, and the steering box.
  Always visually inspect the "belly-port" of the regulator to see it's
intact prior to install of the new bomb.
  I use a "benda-light" and a mirror-ona-stick.
  I can send jpg's of a failed and a new regulator to anyone interested.

 Dan Patzer the CyberWrench from BIMMERS ONLY Seattle's exclusive BMW hobby
shop
Providing O.E.M. parts, Independant service & Instruction since 1964
 12724  Marine Drive,  Marysville, Wa. 98271
72' tii touring   K1200LT   85' 732i   R850R
http://www.nwlink.com/~bmrfamly/   425-259-3601