antilock break light 1991 318is

First of all let me start by saying thanks. I feel I've overtaxed the digest
with my string of problems lately. Thank you to all that have helped support
my addiction.

Last week I had 4 Bilsteins installed. The ride was a bit higher, but ran
like a dream. Two days later my antilock break light came on. I'm thinking
that maybe something came disconnected? Is the brake pad sensor cable the
same cable that connects the ABS? Can you think of anything that could have
caused this?

Both my owners manual and Bentley doesn't list reasons for the light to come
on. They do mention a worn pulse wheel, but I can't believe that is the
problem.

Mark Bolmida
1991 318is I'll be buried in it!
115,000