From: Mike Theuri [mailto:mikesoft@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2000 2:38 PM
To: BMW
Subject: Looking for CD Data Cable

I finally found out through my mechanic that my 93 318i does
not have its cd data cable and that it was apparently taken out
by the previous owner. I have a pioneer head unit as well as a
factory 6-disc pioneer changer.

If anyone has no use for  this cable and would be selling it I would
be interested. Also if  anyone knows any after market sources for
such a cable please send the information to me.  Also if anyone
knows if it is possible to fabricate a cable with a connector that
would work I would also appreciate that information. Thanks in
advance.

Mike Theuri
93 318i