installing New H&R and Bilsteins?

I ordered New H&r springs and Bilstein Sports for my 87' 325is. Ive been
told that i should replace all the bushings and other things when i replace
the struts and springs. Im not sure what is involved with this job, so im
taking it to a local shop. What other parts should I get and replace at the
same time? Any info you can give me would be appreciated. Also how long do
you think it would take to pt these new parts in? The local shop is very
good and specializes in German cars. They charge $55 a hour. I felt this was
expensive. Any thoughts about that too? Thank you.

Jason
87' 325is
99' 528i