[WTB]: E30 K-MAC adjustable camber plates

Folks,
A while back I inquired about options for E30 adjustable camber plates.
The consensus is that you have two choices:
1. go with K-Macs and keep your car streetable. In this plate the bearing is
incased in polyurethane providing enough flexing to survive the  duty on the
public roads. The down side of K-Macs is that they are a). higher then all
steel camber plates - a bad thing if you are trying to keep COG as low as
possible; b). a bit less adjustable (up to three degrees of negative camber)
and more giving then fixed steel/aluminum camber plates
2. go with custom "fixed" (no-play) camber plates and keep the car off the
public roads. Without polyurethane enclosure, these camber plates will last
under 10K miles before needing replacement. 10K race miles is plenty, but
they run out way too fast on public roads for dual purpose cars.

Now, before I go out and order a set of K-Macs: does anyone want to part
with their old E30 K-Mac camber plates?

TIA,
alex f

P.S: FYI:  http://www.bmw2002.com/ and http://www.turnermotorsport.com/
offer both types of camber plates. Places like
http://www.ground-control.com/ make their own 'type-2' camber plates