Technical Information Service CD

I ordered and received a technical information services CD from the letter
shop.  The CD was $110.  It is wonderful.  Full of service, repair and
technical documents for many recent models of BMW's, including E-46's.  It
has the factory service bulletins, diagrams, and misc information.  Good
reading, and helpful I am sure to those who would actually venture to do some
serious work on their own cars (which does not include me).  I just wanted to
know the legitimate jack stand points I could use (for detailing the
undercarriage for concouse shows).  Anyway, I highly recommend it.

Tom Shea