Humming from front end. 85 528e

Hi everyone,

 Hopefully someone can help me diagnose a problem I am having with my
85 528e 126k. There is a loud humming sound coming from the front end.
The faster I go, the louder it gets. The strange thing is if I turn the
wheel to the right it will also become louder, but if I turn to the
left it completely goes away. I was thinking tires, but even though
they are not new, their far from being worn out. Any help on this would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee Mullican
85 528e 126k