History of '95 M3, VIN WBSBF9320SEH05309

A friend of mine located an 1995 Avus Blue/grey M3 in Manassas, VA at Linton
Motorsport.  The VIN number for the car is WBSBF9320SEH05309.  The car had
~88,000 miles on it.  Linton was asking $20,990, and actually ended up
selling it to Auto Advantage in VA for $18,800.  Now, Auto Advantage has it
listed on their website for $24,850.

http://www.lintonmotorsport.com/index2.html
http://www.autoadvantage.net/exotics.htm

The low price seems to be very surprising!

Does anyone know the history of this car?   I checked it out on Carfax, and
it had originally been titled in 1995 in Keswick, VA, and moved around to
Charlottesville, Richmond, and Roanoke before moving to San Antonio, TX in
1998.  It was moved back to Roanoke, VA in 1999, after which it went to
auction on 2/23/2000.

Although Carfax shows a clean title, I still suspect something is wrong with
the car.  Besides, on 9/1/98 the car was titled in San Antonio with 28,957
miles, and then on 10/8/99 was titled in Roanoke, VA with 85,382 miles.
That's alot of miles in 13 months!

If anyone is familiar with this car, please contact me privately.

Thanks,

Ron Buchalski