Transmission lines recurrant leak

Hello,

I previosuly had a hole in a transmission line, I think the bolts on teh pulley
 infront of it hit the rubber part of the hose and put a hole in it, cant figur
e out any other explination for the hole. (I had a front end accidnet chsis is
pushed in so hose must have hit the pulley).

I bought a brand new transmission line (lower one) and replaced it. After about
a week it is leaking again where the initial metal part ofthe hose meets teh ru
bber part (lower trasnmission cooling line going to radiator).  Is there any wa
y to fix this or do I have to replace it again? Why did the leak srping up afte
r a week? The transmission fluid empties while driving and while parked.
Is there a way to just change teh rubber part of the cooling line?
does this have to be done at a shop?
Thanks
Syed