1990 525i 4-Sale

1990 525i 4-Sale: $7500.00

150,000 miles
Automatic
Green paint, tan leather interior
Eclipse CD player
100% stock.

Has small dent in front-fender/door on passengers side. I am going to get
some estimates (I may even get it repaired), but it should not cost more
than $1000.00 to fix.

The car runs and drives really nice. I am buying a house and would like to
eliminate a car payment. Car has some paint fade on the trunk and a couple
of other areas. Interior is really nice with no dash cracks, but there is
some scuffing on the drivers seat.

I am in Monterey, Ca. (about 2-hours South of San Francisco).

Email me if interested. I will try to get some pictures up ASAP. Price is
negotiable!

Henry