<FS> Motorola cell phone kit

I took this thing out of my 325is this weekend, and I don't need it.
It is from Cellular One, and works with any Profile series or flip phone
(but not that itty bitty startac thing).
It is the deluxe unit, complete with a microphone, speaker, and the
little window-mount, spiral pimp antenna.
Make an offer, or tell me what you have to trade for it (it doesn't have
to be car stuff).
Good trade ideas include, but are not limited to:
control arms, (for the 325is)
E30 M3 springs, (for the 325is)
ModelMotoring. Aurora, A/FX and/or TYCO H.O. scale slot track and/or
cars. (for my basement)

- --
Do Svedanya!
Neil Hitze
http://www.hitze.com/~neil

"..the underdog will eventually survive...." --Colin James Hay
   "This is not a step."  --Heywood Banks

Star Trek stuff for sale:
http://www.hitze.com/~neil/startrek/startrekforsale.htm