RE: BAV parts CD

Alex Fadeev wrote:

> "William Moore" <molux@domain.elided> asks:
> >
> > Any info on the "BMW Mobile Tradition" parts
> > catalog CD-Rom (BAV catalog spring & summer 2000,
> > page 66, #72 00 0 035 315) with reference to a 91
> > e30?
>
> William,
> I am looking at it right now. It covers all cars from
> E30s' and back. I got this one for around $34 from a
> mail order BMW dealer (see Roundel adds). What else
> do you want to know?

  Does it cover the 1976 3.0Si? I've been searching for a couple of
different (and I mean different) parts for my 3.0Si, and the dealership
has not been of much help. The most recent trip to the dealership cost
me 45 minutes and the parts guy still had not found the part. The
previous part I was searching for was the air hose between the airflow
meter and the air plenum. They told me that they don't have a 3.0Si
Fiche that shows EFI so my vehicle had to be a European spec vehicle
because it has EFI. Oh well. So back to the original question. Does it
cover the 3.0Si and where can I (a Roundel deprived individual) get one
for $34 (the cheapest I've found is $50). If need be, post direct to me
to avoid breaking any of the list rules (i.e. shameless plugs for
specific commerce).

  If someone can tell me what those two push buttons (breakers?) are
down between the fuse box cover and the steering column I would
appreciate it. Even the senior BMW tech at the local dealership didn't
have a clue.

Thanks,
JC Nordyke
jc.nordyke@domain.elided
'88 4Runner (for sale)  '72 FJ40 projekt  '76 BMW 3.0Si
Colorado Springs, CO  USA