Stoner's More Shine Less Time (for tires) - doesn't work! My impressions after 5 months use...

Well, some of you asked me for my impressions of this product when I took
the plunge and bought (gulp) a case of this tire black product.  Stoner
advertises in the roundel (I think) and others had said it had worked well
for them.  For me, it's a pretty bad product on my Yokohama Avid tires.
It's wonderfully easy to just spray on, but don't forget to wipe it down 5
or ten minutes later so it doesn't spray all over the bottom of the car as
you drive off.  I've been using it for about 5 months, and a day or 2 after
I put it on, particularly if it rains, the tires look dinghy grey again.
This stuff should last longer than a few days!  The silicon stuff I used to
use, that other digesters told me wasn't great for the tires lasted much
longer, but it's more difficult to apply - a wipe on product.  What is the
consensus of what's the best stuff to use is to keep the tires spanking oily
black?

 I just called my detailing place and they said they get a product called
"Chem Guard Ultimate Tire Dressing"in 50 gallon tubs (they sell smaller
amounts at Customizing Connection in Gaithersburg Md by the airpark).  They
guy at Details Details said that the tires stay black and shiny through 6
car cleanings!!!  Is this possible?  I called Stoner just now and told them
the product didn't work for me on my Yokohama Avid tires on my 740i (it did
work alot better on my Toyo Proxy's on my 88 911), and they couldn't find
record of my receipt as I bought the case last July, but they refunded my
credit card in full for the $35 case price and told me to keep the remaining
8 cans and give them to friends!  What customer service!

Steve Robinson
1995 740i with greyish tires
1988 911 Coupe