Michelin XGTZ4's 255 45 17 on a 1995 740i?

Ok, I finally settled on getting 255 45 17 Michelin Pilot XGTZ4's.  Anyone
out there using these?  Paul Marcone at Radial Tire in Silver Spring Md
recommended them, and I trust him more than just about anyone, as he fitted
my 74 2002 in 1984, my 1987 535is in 1989 and other cars here and there!  He
said this size will give it more of an aggressive stance + the all season
rubber will serve me all year round.  They are $195 each.  Comments?  I'm
psyched to get these finally put on the car, after weeks of indecision
(alright, months!).  The Star Spoke 70 BMW wheels should be here from
Germany soon and once I figure out how to scan a picture (I don't have a
scanner!), I'll try to post pics on the net.
Steve Robinson
1995 740i  (why do I always pick the day before it rains to clean my car?!?)
1988 911

End of bmw-digest V9 #1418