Problem M6

I'm continuing to have the sudden death syndrome in my M6.  I have let
one repair shop work with the car and all I got was a lighter wallet.
The following continues to occur.

After starting (mostly cold starts) the car will just die.  It doesn't
miss or hesitate it will die. It only does this under acceleration the
car will idle forever.  If I don't push the clutch the car will restart
in about 30 - 40 ft and be just fine all day.  It has done this twice
after the car has been at idle for 3 - 5 minutes then driven, but
usually its only after starting (hot or cold).

I've done the easy

replaced both the fuel and master relays, temp sensor, 02 sensor,
throttle position switch, cleaned the AFM, cleaned the flywheel speed
sensor, and cleaned every connection I can find.

It did start this not to long after changer the alternator bushings and
water pump.  Don't see a connection but open to anything.

I know I have asked before ... but anyone got any new ideas.  Can a fuel
pump shut off and on?

Thanks for any suggestions!