'92 318iS Coupe - Supercharged to 205 HP

Thomas, I see that you have a supercharger on your M42 engine.  What kind is it.
Is it the model that looks like a smog pump and driven with a V belt? Or is it
attached to the manifold with a long nose going to the pulley?
What company sell this and are you happy with the improvements?(I guess yes,
with 205HP!)  Do you use an intercooler, new chip etc.

Thanks
Michel Drainville
91 318ic

...snip
Regards, Thomas
Denmark
'92 318iS Coupe - Supercharged to 205 HP