Anyone have fog lights or suggestions?

Hello,

Just a repost, would anyone have fog lights for an E28 528e (1988) or similar,
which they are willing to part with? If not Does any one have any SUGGESTIONS R
e: aftermarket fogs. Which type would look good on the E28 body style?

If anyone is willing to give away or sell fogs please email me. I did get a res
ponse from on digester but unfortunately it did not work out :-(

Thank you everyone for your responses regarding the accident and problems I had

Sincerely
Syed M Sayeed