Heater Core Hose Routing on a '90 325i

After having replaced all hoses (and a bunch of other stuff) under the
hood of my 325i, I find that I'm not getting any heat in the passenger
compartment.  I added about 21/2 gallons of antifreeze&water and bled
the air out at the thermostat housing; the temp guage is reading
midway.  However, I'm beginning to wonder if I've inadvertently
reconnected the heater core hoses improperly.  This car has had the
recall service to add the blow-by valve at the rear of the engine.  The
blow-by valve was inserted between the head and the heater core.  A
small (1/4" or so) hose extends from the blow-by valve to a "tee"
fitting in the "T" pipe.  Perhaps I've got the blow-by valve in
backwards ?

So far I've swapped the hoses from the "T" pipe and the blow-by valve at
the core, but still have no heat.

Can anyone provide a description of the hose routing at the heater core?

Thanks
Al