Parts Source Problems?

Ever since Stephen at South Motors dropped mail order parts from his
business:(, I've been using a couple other new parts sources. One of
them was Joe Chavez at Nick Alexander in Los Angeles. I've noticed one
irritating problem with him, if I send a request for quote/order with
lots of small items, he never calls or faxes a quote or response back.
He just blows me off, even though he says he'll get right on it when I
call. If I send an order for a few big items he'll process it no
problem. That's pretty lame, not to mention rude. If he doesn't want to
take the small stuff he should just say so.

I've also tried Pacific BMW, but they didn't want to give me the CCA
discount until I asked repeatedly. Anybody have a GOOD source for
discount factory parts?

Roger Baker
- --
1992 325i AA Stage 1+ Turbo Track Toy