Yokohama 032R tires on street versus track

I recently purchased a set of Yokohama 032R tires mounted on older Fitipaldi
wheels.  I normally use Michelin MSV4s. My intention is to use the Yoko's
for driver schools at Lime Rock Park about 90 miles away.  My question is
whether it is worth the effort to wait until I get to the track early in the
morning and hurry to change over from my Michelins to the Yoko's, and back
again at the end of the day, or swap the tires at home and not be rushed for
time.  It's about 90 miles from my house to the track.  What is good
estimate regarding equivalent rubber expended on the highway versus on the
track for this tire type?

Howie
96 328I

Eight schools to date, and at least five more planned for this coming
season.