2002 in sacramento for sale

I posted this a while ago so i'll throw it out there again. I have a 71 2002
for sale here in sacramento. PO told me that it has 40k on a rebui;d engine
and tranny. Someone attempted to steal it last winter and broke out the
drivers glass. An ex girlfriend got mad and put a bowling ball through the
windshield. Afterwards he (being only 17) let it sit in the rain until
summer when i bought it. He advertised it as a parts car but with a little
work it would be streetable in no time. Time being something i don't have
much of. I am deep into a 68 Datsun 2000 roadster project so thim one has to
go.

$700 or reasonable offer for an early 2002
call at 916-443-6996 ask for

Jimmy and Sara Claypool
2-1971 2002's
2 Datsun roadsters (1ea. 1600 and 2000)