Opinions on Antisway Bars please...

Sorry about the above fat fingered email.

I have an 86 325es and would like to stiffen it up for
autocross and maybe some track use.  I already have
40mm lwer springs and Bilstien (sp?) Sports on all 4
corners.  But when I saw some pics of me at the autox
the car was leanong alot more than I thought it did.
The spoiler was almost touching the ground.  So, with
the obvious rear sway bat mount problems, what is the
general consensus on whether these are good upgrades.

Thanks,
Nate

=====
Nathan Harris, MCSE