From: Raymond M. Wong [mailto:rmw325@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2000 11:53 PM
To: request bmw
Cc: bmwuucdigest@domain.elided
Subject: E30 failed window

Passenger side window in my E30 coupe doesn't work. I
tried swapping window switches, didn't work.  Window
is not used as much as driver's side, so I'm reluctant
to think its a bad motor.  Any leads?

P.S. I'm considering getting the Kosei K1 racing
wheels too. Where should I get them from and what size
tires?

=====
Raymond M.Wong
86 325es 137k miles Euro"i" head,Euro Manifold, JC Chip
87 535ia  160k miles Currently dead(auto trans in fail safe) :( fresh head
w/new camshaft+ valve guides, JC chip, upper/lower control arms with 750
busings,boge gas turbos,new brakes)when i have time i'll swap in 5speed and
revive it.
bmwcca.