<FS> M3 Contour Wheels

Hi, all:
     I am selling a set of M3 Contour Wheels.  They are 7.5x17 on all four.
Due to several times of mounting and unmounting tires, 2 of the wheels are
chipped a little bit.  Rest of them has a scratches on the lip.  But, never
the less, they are all straight and true.  I have never hit a curb or
sidewalk with these wheels.
     I know they are not the best shape.  If you get it clean, it still
shines and tires will cover the scratches on the lip.

I will let them go for $900, I will split the shipping charge if shipping is
needed.  The wheels are at Ann Arbor, MI.

Photos will be available on request.

Perry.