E30 parking brake upper return spring in Central Jersey?

Hi ppl,

I'm replacing my rear brake discs (old ones were about 7.8 mm, fairly worn)
and parking brake shoes. Cause I'm clumsy, I broke one of the upper return
springs. Now of course I could install the disc without parking brake shoes
and get the spring at a dealer on Monday, but I thought maybe one of you
here in Central Jersey or Ocean County is just hanging around staring at
this extra spring and maybe I could come by tomorrow (Sunday) and pick it up?

Thank you,

Michiel  ('87 325es <http://www.monmouth.com/~jmvw/cars/BMW/>)