Re: <E28> Transmission removal, <E30>Check engine light, and other advice

In a message dated 2/29/00 2:54:04 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Check engine light
>
>  How do I reset (turn off) the "check engine" emmision light in my  E-30
>  325i?

Hey Scott,
My brother had a some problems with his 535is, and he couldn't figure it out,
so I
decided to search on the internet. I guess you should be able to find almost
anything
on the internet. So I searched and I found this website that offers some help:

http://hpauto.homestead.com/home.html

Not affiliated, just trying to help. I'd say it was worth it, at least for me
it was.
My .02 cents.

Adam, I guess you and others may benefit too. I don't know

Thanks,
Corey

End of bmw-digest V9 #1393