Buying and Selling

Hello,

I have found a BMW that I want to buy and I am wondering if anyone out there
could e-mail me a detailed specifications/options breakdown for a 1994 325i
(Canadian Car) it has the "Sport Package" and "Premium Package", ASC+T.

Incidentally I'm selling my current BMW to get this car:

It is a 1991 318is red with black leatherette, 5-spd, 110,000KMs, E30 M3
Skirt Kit, new summer tires on alloys, nearly near winter tires on steel
wheels, excellent car, needs new muffler because of rattling noise from
broken baffle in the muffler, and some minor repair to drivers seat.  I'm in
North Bay, ON, CAN, but also in Toronto often - 705.494.7710 or
ScottS@domain.elided  Pictures at: http://www.intonex.com/bmw  $11,900CDN or
about $100 US with the exchange rate! :)  or best offer

Happy motoring,

Scott Shortt
Intonex Corporation
ScottS@domain.elided <mailto:ScottS@domain.elided>
t.  705.494.7710
f.  705.494.7711
tf. 888.494.7710
<http://www.intonex.com>

1981 320i (former car)
1988 325is (former car - which I miss alot)
<the dark year - Volvo 240>
1991 318is