Re: How to remove brown sun fade from headliner

I have not tried this, but it works for removing stains from light
carpet and from a chair we have, without staining or removing the
color.  I came up with this idea after a professional took three days to
clean blood from our white cotton couch using a combination of water,
bleach and sun light.  This was quite a trick, since even just water by
itself would cause rings to show on the fabric that looked like tea
stains!

So here is my proposed solution for removing the brown spots from your
headliner:  Get Dow Bathroom Cleaner.  This is the stuff we have used on
our carpets and chairs.  It comes in a spray can, comes out as a foam,
and it contains some bleach.  Spray it on, let it sit for about 30
seconds, wipe off with a WHITE cloth.  After testing a small area and
letting it dry, you can decide how long to let it set before you wipe
off.  You may have to repeat a number of times.

Let me know how it works.