For Sale!!!

I am posting this for a digest impared friend.  I have seen this car and can
tell you it is VERY clean.  The car has Never been tracked and is still
under warranty.  He just bought a house and has an expidition so the M3 must
go (idiot!).  The car is located in Hollywood and has never even heard of
snow.

1998 BMW M3
Sedan, 5 spd, Techno Violet, w/Mulberry leather,
20k miles, Harmon/Kardon sound sys., 6cd changer,
heated front seats, on-board computer, fully loaded, snrf.,
wing, alarm, Lo-Jack,  maintenance warr., very clean,

$38,500.obo,
As for Raul 818-512-8771

Manuel Paredes