<E30> Help! Questions and Thanks

Thanks to all the great bimmerphiles that have helped me!  An update...

I now have an owners manual so my OBC is programmed.
*****The manual didn't have fuse box layout, does any one have a '87 325ic
fuse box diagram?????
I checked the batts on the SI, its putting out 3V @ 600mW, so that's not the
problem with the tach.  I noticed a cut wire coming from one of the spark
plug wires, looks like an induction pickup (i.e. not attached, but wrapped
around the wire).
*****Could this be the pickup for my Tach?????

My driver's window had a loose ground wire in the switch for the down op.
Once I connected that and helped the window down the first time, it works
like a champ.